2. Avoid all unclean (Najis) food. Eat in moderation.
3. Avoid hidden motives, thoughts, ill wishes, double morality, backbiting etc
Examine your characters.
4. Men should abstain from shaving their beards and
women should not attract looks of na-mahram men.
5. Always pray on time and never to miss fajr prayers (both winter and summer)
6. Do not bear any sort of grudges, malice or envy towards others in your heart.
Adapt forgiveness, generosity, kindness, love, gratitude and patience.
7. Get up little earlier than Namaz-e-Subh and offer 11 rak’at of Namaz-e-Shab (Night Prayers). for that extraordinary Noor on the face.
8. Eat one pomegranate at least once every 40 days.
8. Do not sleep at the time of sunset.
9. Avoid watching un-Islamic films and late night parties, stay ups, music etc.
10. Keep fasts on 3 days of every month other than Ramadan and keep yourself
away from all kinds of sins and bad habits.
Always be patient, grateful, in Remembrance of Allah (subhanahu wa ta’ala) – no matter trials of life
and have a smiling relaxed face.
For attractive lips,
always remember to speak the truth.
Speak words of kindness.
For lovely eyes,
Seek out the good in people.
Avoid seeing all that is sinful. spying etc.
For a slim figure,
Share your food with the hungry.
For beautiful hair,
Hijab is the best protection for your hair, split ends,
Walk with Knowledge and Positive thoughts
So how do we know if we have succeeded?
We will automatically have a joyous, happy face shining like a bright star.
Our whole being will reflect positive energy despite our difficulties in life.
The fruit of Silence is Prayer,
The fruit of Prayer is Faith,
The fruit of Faith is Love,
The fruit of Love is Service,
The fruit of Service is Peace.
Watch your thoughts, they become words .,
Watch your words, they become actions .,
Watch your actions, they become habits .,
Watch your habits, they become character .,
Watch your character, It becomes your destiny …!!
Wishing Your Days Be Filled With
Happiness, Peace And Good Health…